• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Apple //e system

Erik

Site Administrator
Staff member
I've got a full Apple //e system available. I got it as a part of a two machine package and I'm only keeping the other machine (an Apple ][.)

The system is clean with two Disk ][ drives and an Apple /// mono monitor. It also comes with what I think are all or almost all of the original manuals and disks and, get this, the original purchase receipts (almost $2,700 new!)

I haven't plugged it in yet, but I've also never seen a dead Apple //e in this condition so I'm assuming it works. I'll post an update here this weekend when I've had a chance to set it up to confirm this. I may even get some pictures! :)

Anyway, I'd like to get my shipping costs back for this machine but wouldn't expect much, if anything more. I'll fix a price when I've tested the machine, but feel free to PM me with your interest or offers.

I'll ship it to you if you want, but ideally you can pick it up in San Jose, CA. ;)

Cheers!

I put power to the machine today and it works like a champ!

apple2e.jpg

As mentioned it includes everything you see plus a full set of manuals including the owners manual, users manual, DOS and ProDOS manuals plus software and it even came with a Kensington System Saver.

PM me if you're interested. I'd like to get it shipped out, so consider me a motivated seller! :D

Back