• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

1986 Apple laptop bag

JLocke

Sorry for this rookie post but hoping someone can assist.

On a recent trip home I found in my mothers basement a Apple laptop bag I forgot about. I attended at Boy Scout Jamboree, I think in 1986 but could have been 1985, and was given a Apple laptop bag (strange since we were all teenagers with no money and more importantly no laptop) and was wondering if this maybe of value? It is fair/good shape, mainly just surface dirt and was only used to store some items.

Thank you,
John

Attachments

• Apple bag front.jpg
    Apple bag front.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 1
  • Apple bag logo.jpg
    Apple bag logo.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 1
  • Apple bag inside.jpg
    Apple bag inside.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 1
Terry Yager said:
That bag was designed to accomodate a (portable???) Apple //c, and they are not p'ticularly rare or valueable.

--T
Bummer, but thanks for the info.

Terry Yager said:
That bag was designed to accomodate a (portable???) Apple //c, and they are not p'ticularly rare or valueable.

--T

The Apple //c definitely was "portable" and sleeker looking then the original Apple //'s that came out.. :) I remember seeing it at a computer store at Masonville mall in London, Ontario and thinking how cool it looked. I just checked that malls store directory and sadly that computer store is no longer there... :( I don't think the place I bought my Amiga 500 is still around - Slipped Disk in MI. *sigh*

Cheers,

Bryan

P.S. And a *cheers* to you Terry! Enjoy those margs and other spiritous beverages!

TNX, Bryan! I'm having the time of my life. Cruized 'round the Quarter tonite. Met some nice people too, a hobo couple, who're catching a train out in the morning, a homeless couple who were trying to sell some hand-crafted jewlery, A gituar player & singer. They were performing on a corner somewhere on Royal St. I think I even bumped into the ghost of Jean LaFitte somewhere round the corner of Gumbo & File...

--T

Fats cancelled at the last minute. The 'official' version says he was suffering from a 'minor' illness, but rumour hath it that he actually had a stroke.

--T

Back