• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

World's most advanced Tandy 1000EX

Does it actually run at 10 MHz, or is that just the maximum speed of the CPU chip?

It still runs at 7.16MHz. I wanted to point out that I put an NEC V20 in that can handle the higher speed of the 1000EX. The performance boost comes from the V20 having some more efficient instructions versus the original Intel 8088.

Checkit shows the 1000EX running at 1.02 times the speed of an XT with the original 8088. Checkit shows the 1000EX running at 1.32 times the speed of an XT with the NEC V20 installed.

I assume all the games you proudly show in the auction are included as originals? Or are you advertising something here that comes with pirated games?

//edit:
Oh, I see you also sell CF cards full with pirated games for $40 to $50 each. Hope a mod will see this and make sure you won't advertise your listings again here.

Last edited:
Back