• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Searching for Members?

CP/M User

Veteran Member
I'm sorry, but the new Members page is useless. I simply cannot look for someone from a list of Members, very disappointed and if I try to find someone from the Find Member box, it will only search for an exact match.

Please tell me there's a way of pulling up a List of all the Members.

Agree. That members page is more like statistics, but not a list of all members. Seems like there is no such thing.

The old forum had a list of All their members, you could look at it in sections (Alphabetically/Numerically), but I think you could look at it in it's entirety.

I'm not sure the person I'm looking for is here though, they wrote a game in Color BASIC 2.1 and while I've obtained an emulator for a MC-10, it's using Color BASIC 2.0 and the game won't work.

What does the game do wrong or not do? Does it give an error? Give more details and maybe we here can help solve the problem. So it's likely the emulator doesn't do something the game needs?

What does the game do wrong or not do? Does it give an error? Give more details and maybe we here can help solve the problem. So it's likely the emulator doesn't do something the game needs?
I'm using VMC-10 0.73c, which is using Color BASIC 2.0, though I'm trying to run one of Jim Gerrie's games (Overtake), though that particular game is for a Tandy TRS-80 Color Computer using Color BASIC 2.1. Besides loading on the MC-10, nothing works and if I 'LIST' the game an endless Loop of Gibberish is the Result (requiring either a Soft or Hard Reset) to stop it.
The rest of Jim Gerrie's games have been written for a MC-10 besides that game. I had a look around at the Emulators on COCO Central, though had no idea what I'd need for that game to work, though I was hoping the VMC Emulator could be reconfigured to run Overtake.

Back