• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Wanted serial card TRS80 model4 26-1069

oliverzouliv

Hello everyone.

I have just purchased a TRS80 model 4 26-1069.
I am looking for a serial card.
The goal is to communicate with BBS.
Thanks

Olivier / France

Hello everyone.

I have just purchased a TRS80 model 4 26-1069.
I am looking for a serial card.
The goal is to communicate with BBS.
Thanks

Olivier / France
The Model 4 had RS-232 built in to my knowledge. Was your daughterboard damaged or missing? The port should be on the bottom, next to the expansion port.

The Model 4 had RS-232 built in to my knowledge. Was your daughterboard damaged or missing? The port should be on the bottom, next to the expansion port.
Hello Zombie nerd

Unfortunately, there is no card in its place behind the motherboard.
My model 4 262-1069, did not come with this card, I think....

I saw on the internet, that you could find a compatible card ( https://www.ebay.fr/itm/165265721945 ), but 100€, I find that a bit expensive...

Olivier

the 1069 Model 4 is a 4NGA board, which translates to mean the floppy disk controller board and the RS232C Board are separate secondary PCB's
you will also need the Flat Cable to connect it to your Model 4NGA motherboard so it can communicate with it.

Where do you live? I have a working RS232C board and cable, send me a private mail if interested, I will need to know where to live to quote ship price.

the 1069 Model 4 is a 4NGA board, which translates to mean the floppy disk controller board and the RS232C Board are separate secondary PCB's
you will also need the Flat Cable to connect it to your Model 4NGA motherboard so it can communicate with it.

Where do you live? I have a working RS232C board and cable, send me a private mail if interested, I will need to know where to live to quote ship price.
Hello Patrick
I have sent you an email.
Thanks to you
Olivier

Back