• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Wanted, Epson TF-20 or H00DC-IA

Nick_Zravre

Experienced Member
AS the subject says, implies, I'm looking for an Epson TF-20 floppy disk drive, and an Epson H00DC-IA (the Epson HX-20 television interface) or the schematics to either if possible thanks, any help is appreciated. Good day.

I know. I'm hoping I'll get lucky on Friday when I goto the local used/antique electronics dealer. I'm now thinking this might have been a wasted post, but can't blame a guy for trying, I posted a wanted ad for teh hx-20 in I believe September, and I got lucky... although it was several months later. So you never know. Good luck to those of you also searching for the TF-20, and other vintage computer supplies.

No, not yet. I unfortuanately am having trouble convincing other people in this house that these vintage computers are still very much so useful. Also, if I'm correct you did, or I did pm you about the realvoice, now that I actually have an hx-20, I've actually been considering the pm for a while (very long while because it was a long wait for me to actually obtain teh system). Thanks for any suggestions or comments.

I've still got those games & some productivity-type software too. I'll send a copy for the price of the tape. I like to see people use thier old systems, even if it's just for the occaisional game or two.

--T

Ok, I really don't see why people don't use the older systems, in my opinion they're more fun, less aggravating, and easier to use. The main reason I still have to repair two of my more modern computers, the repair money goes to buying old electronics and computers. I also suppose I should pm you about the cassette/tape, or was that post directed towards someone else? Thanks for the help, have a good day.

Hehe, a TF-20, think we all are looking for one of those! Know I am. Seems close to hopeless.

http://webpages.charter.net/curtismc/px-8.htm
smiliebleh7qp.gif

What can I say...right place/right time.

Curtis

Back