• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

It's cold & snowing in Dallas/fort worth!!!

apple2fan

Experienced Member
Not as bad as back at home in New York, but bad enough to post.:) It's about 20 degrees, and is probably going to turn to 10 by tonight.

It was 22 degrees last night here in Southern Nevada, with a *nice* 15 mph wind. I forgot what the wind chill factor came out to. I turned on the water in the bathroom all night so I would have water this morning. Pipes are wrapped but not effective when it gets close to 24 or 25 degrees.

It is 14 degrees here in Iowa atm and we just got a nice ice storm last night. Prolly be down around 0 tonight all told. Below if you count the windchill. I hate winter.

:shock: If I convert the temperatures over here to Farenheit, it is like 50 in daytime and perhaps 40-45 at night. At the moment, it doesn't even rain.

Blizzard in Oklahoma

Blizzard in Oklahoma

It's going to shut us down here for a day or so at least, it's an ice storm... wish I had an old computer to fiddle with.:transformer:

too cold

too cold

wasted,
I live In Council Bluffs it is a few degrees warmer I think it was 19 here. I heard it will snow maybe next mon-tues I hate winter too
Yuck

We just had a pretty crazy bit here in Seattle with snow, seems the traffic and people were ill equipped for it, and it caused quite a bit of trouble for some, me, I just chose to stay in the house. I'm not sure how many feet or inches, but I had about 3-4 inches of snow on my car to clean off today.

Its -4c right now in the middle of an Ice Storm. Go Illinois.

My car was a block of ice this morning.....

Right now it's 27F, yesterday it got down to about the same and we actually had snow in the Sun City. Not tonight, not enough cloudcover. I guess I had better fix the ducts. never thought I'd need them.

Right now it's 27F, yesterday it got down to about the same and we actually had snow in the Sun City. Not tonight, not enough cloudcover. I guess I had better fix the ducts. never thought I'd need them.

Me and you had about the same weather yesterday, and probably today since we're so close. I didn't know It gets so cold around here!!!

Its -4c right now in the middle of an Ice Storm. Go Illinois.

My car was a block of ice this morning.....
I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL!!! Back in New York, our car looked like a snowman most of the time.

This don't seem right !!!

This don't seem right !!!

Breezy and about 49deg here and heavy rain all night. Snowing up in the county ( potato country) in Northern Maine. The golf course next door is still really green, and this might be the first year we go out to cut our christmas tree in the mud.. They almost cancelled the hockey game the other night because the fog was soooo thick inside the arena

I now have 2 feet of snow with 3 foot drifts. Its AWESOME! ^_^

I have a pretty big car, (Crown Victoria LX) And the snow drifted over the wheels!! Wow....

Back