• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Still another auction!

curtis

Veteran Member
I'm going to get rind of most of my excess before my packout on the 13th or it's going to kill me!

Here's another one. 110063649632

It's a varied 19 pound box of computer cards. Couple of interesting items, but honestly, it's mostly old video cards etc.

There is an 8 bit SCSI card, a Macintosh motherboard, a Mac 486SX adapter board and an S100 16K memory board that will add a bit of flavor to it!

Oh, I accidentally posted it to the wrong auction area, but got that fixed.

Curtis

For what it's worth.

The high bidder on this auction right now is a scrapper!

So, if there's anything y'all want out of this, better bid.

I know I said I wouldn't allow cherry picking, but to prevent some potentially historically important boards from becoming so much pulp...

Curtis

Yes he sure IS (a scrapper). It does make me sad but I gave away all my S100 stuff years ago! I have no need for any of it. Think that might be the exact 16K memory card that cost me $750 in 1979! My mother freaked out when I told her what "that little thing" cost at the Computer Faire. Note the 1 AMP x 4 regulators on that thing. You could warm your hands over the board after only 20 seconds. You could NOT leave the cover off of your S100 computer with that think plugged in, would overheat very fast.

Nah nah scrapper lost out. Good good.

I quite agree. Although I'm not sure exactly what he was after.

I emailed asking him if there was just certain boards he was interested in and he said no, he wanted the whole lot!

Must still be in the early stages of the collecting disease. Still collecting anything and everything!

Curtis

The Amiga cards looked nice, could use a RAM card for my A2000. The ending price seemed ok, but more then I would have paid.

Back