• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Dont lower the standards please.

Hey, this is the way I think of it: The more I expose myself to the bacteria on something I use, the more antibodies my blood develop for them, & therefore those viruses have little effect on me after I get slightly sick from them. You know, like chicken Pocks.

<off Topic>I have Factor V Leiden blood, so my blood clots more easily than say your (your=the reader) blood. I try to cut down on Saturated fat when I can, but hey, I don't buy the food I eat as of right now, so there's not much I can do...</off topic>

If it doesn't kill ya, it just makes ya stronger.

BTW, a lot of contributers to this thread seem to be overlooking the fact that bugz, wormz, batz, rattz & pussycatz are major protien sources for the people in various parts of the world. (It's just us westernerz that are grossed-out by it).

--T

Yeah, south of the border (AKA pretty much everything central America), they eat rats, roaches, etc... Which is why I'm not grossed out by the fact that I may or may not be biting into some bugs when I eat a sandwich.

<off Topic>I have Factor V Leiden blood, so my blood clots more easily than say your (your=the reader) blood. I try to cut down on Saturated fat when I can, but hey, I don't buy the food I eat as of right now, so there's not much I can do...</off topic>
Wouldn't your parents or whoever you live with care about you and get food that you won't get ill from?

If it doesn't kill ya, it just makes ya stronger.

BTW, a lot of contributers to this thread seem to be overlooking the fact that bugz, wormz, batz, rattz & pussycatz are major protien sources for the people in various parts of the world. (It's just us westernerz that are grossed-out by it).

--T

Westerners are picky because even the poor have plenty of food to eat. Back in the stone age they would hunt anything that was slow enough to be killed with primative tools (dogs, cats, rats, etc).

As for the "If it doesn't kill ya, it makes ya stonger" line, the reality is if it doesn't kill you it will atleast hurt like hell and keep you from doing what you did again (atleast untill you forget how much it hurt).

Back