• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Western Europe WTB, RCA VP Terminal

Covers: Germany, France, UK, Netherlands, Belgium, Austria, Switzerland, Luxembourg, Monaco and Liechtenstein

The123king

Hi,

I'm very much in the market for an RCA data terminal. I'm rather un-picky, as long as it's an RCA terminal. I'd prefer a contemporary VP-3303 or similar, but a later model terminal with proper keys would also be desirable.

This would be to complement my RCA MS2000 development system (see attached picture), which i would very much like to exhibit at shows with a suitable terminal.

Located UK, but happy to buy if you're happy to ship.

Attachments

• 09u71kz39is81.jpg
    09u71kz39is81.jpg
    984 KB · Views: 6
RCA's computer products always seemed to be pretty hard to come by (EG your MS2000 is serial 76 and my MSE3001 is serial 61).
Are you okay with a 3301? There's one on ebay right now, albeit a bit expensive but it comes with a warranty if that means anything. - https://www.ebay.com/itm/380950555333

Last edited:
RCA's computer products always seemed to be pretty hard to come by (EG your MS2000 is serial 76 and my MSE3001 is serial 61).
Are you okay with a 3301? There's one on ebay right now, albeit a bit expensive but it comes with a warranty if that means anything. - https://www.ebay.com/itm/380950555333
S/N 26, not 76. Seems pretty low.
i've realised that RCA stuff seems to be a quite a rare and unusual niche. I'll definitely keep an eye on that VC3301, though it's on the wrong side of the pond and the seller hasn't listed international shipping...

Back