• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Stupidity

Hi there!

I know, this may sound a bit silly, but why do people keep doing this kind of thing with their copmuters (watch video) - http://e-stends.lv/indexen.php?mod=mod8_6_12_08

Have you ever had a temptation to do the same?!

If so, why?! :)

I myself have never done this or even thought about doing it. I have never actually seen anyone else do it either. Why would someone do this? Who knows. No common sense?

So what was I thinking? I'm going to get up this morning, go to work, and stick my coffee cup in my drive and close It. Maybe I forgot to take my Meds.:) Then again, this video isn't real life.

Have I ever done this? No.
Have I ever had to deal with people who have done this..oh my my yes.
I used to do phone support for PeoplePC. Now there was a company that proved the reason for the "digital divide"
In the same vein as the video, I've also had to deal with people putting the monitor on a copier to take a screenshot, a lady who threatened to sue when the remedy to her video issue was to turn the monitor over denied access to her, and I'm not making this up, "pop-corn bowl holder" and my favorite (and scariest) the functionally illiterate guy who turned out to be a mechanic for the airline providing computers to their employees.

Supposedly you could've given her a gift certificate to pick out any popcorn bowl of her liking at the local *Mart or whatever. It would be cheaper than a lawsuit in any case...

Back