• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

can anyone recommend some software that can recover deleted files from disk.

alexgreen

Banned
Hi, can anyone recommend some software that can recover deleted files from disk. I had around 6000 images in my pictures folder and they where deleted. Ive already tried a few programs including Executive softwares undeleted and recovermyfiles. If anyone can help me I would be most grateful as they are really important to me. Thanks in advance.

File recovery totally depends on the filesystem which again depends on the operating system (it's really easy to undelete things on fat12, fat16, and fat32, more difficult on ntfs, and I've never tried on most of the other filesystems).

Assuming you're asking about some sort of Microsoft OS which is newer (2000+ or even Win98) the one I've had the most luck with is called EasyRecovery Pro.. I don't know how much they pretend it's worth now but if you're happy paying for it it's worth it, if not search for that and fosi and make sure you have a good virus checker but you can test your luck with that copy.

- John

Dos

Dos

You might try(if using windows) clicking start, programs, and looking for MS-Dos. If not there, click applications and poke around that area. Run MS-DOS, and type "undelete" without quotes. You may have luck, you may not. Also, try checking the "recycle bin" or on macintosh, "trash."

Its on Planetonline

Its on Planetonline

the thing ur searching for is available on Planetonline all the recovery softwares are there i also had used its very cheap also they are providing many facillities to customers .Just try it.....

Why are people falling for this SPAM?

1. A new user (registered that day, makes 1st post) asks an off topic question and mentions the name of products he/she has already tried.
  2. People here, with the best of intentions, answer instead of letting the moderators point out that it is off topic. (And moderators should move the post).
  3. Another new user (registers same day makes 1st post) suggests a product.

Smell fishy?

Do us a favor. If it is off topic and from a very new user, I don't care how well you mean ... let the moderators move it to the appropriate off-topic area first.

Mike

Back