• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Introducing the IIe

IIe

Greetings! As my name implies, I'm an Apple fan. I'm mainly interested in the IIc and IIe generation of Apples, and the old educational games that I played on these computers in elementary school. I had the good fortune to go to a yard sale one summer at my old elementary school and pick up a IIe, though now I wish I'd gotten a lot more of the old machines (they sadly went to the dump if they weren't sold).
Anyhoo, I've also got a fairly new interest in the Commodore 64 computers, as I got one for free while working at a Goodwill booth one year. It doesn't run, near as I can tell, so I guess any further enjoyment of this company's machine is going to have to wait until I find a 64 that does. I'm always on the lookout, though there don't seem to be any vintage computers in Southeastern Washington. What is is about trashing them on this side of the state while they collect them on the West side? Eh...dunno.
This is a fine looking forum, and I'm glad to be a member, though my knowledge of computers new or old seems mainly limited to putting disks in them and turning them on. I'm not skilled.:huh:

Hi iie, and welcome I'm a newbie myself, although check out my other post in the software (or similar) section., iie software is something I'm after, don't know if you can help at all.

Cheers

Back