• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Looking for old apple floppy game

Zerghumper

I swear I searched here and all over google first:confused::rolleyes:, but here it goes. I'm looking for an old tank based shooter (used joystick) that was a floppy game for the old apple II's. I really can't remember much other than your main weapon fired yellow polygon looking crystals, the first level took place in the desert with cactuses. Publisher was most likely Sierra. Most of your enemies were either mechs or other tanks, and the boss to the first level was a giant robot that stepped on you. Hope someone knows something about it I really want a name and the publisher though I'm sure its Sierra, thanks!

I swear I searched here and all over google first:confused::rolleyes:, but here it goes. I'm looking for an old tank based shooter (used joystick) that was a floppy game for the old apple II's. I really can't remember much other than your main weapon fired yellow polygon looking crystals, the first level took place in the desert with cactuses. Publisher was most likely Sierra. Most of your enemies were either mechs or other tanks, and the boss to the first level was a giant robot that stepped on you. Hope someone knows something about it I really want a name and the publisher though I'm sure its Sierra, thanks!

You're confusing Apple II with DOS. You're remembering the remake of Stellar 7 for DOS that came out in 1989 or 1990 (can't remember for sure, go check www.mobygames.com for the game entry). Publisher, location, enemies, projectiles, boss all match your description.

Back