• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

8 bit cards for the cost of shipping

Destro

*** ALL GONE ***

Here's what I have :

• Unbranded Parallel/Serial ISA card
  • 2 newer ISA Serial/Parallel multi-port cards, Startech chipset
  • Unbranded Parallel ISA Card
  • Twincom dual serial board ISA (with 2 real 16550 chips in sockets)
  • 16 bit multi-IO board - Goldstar Chipset
  • Adaptec 1522a SCSI controller (16 bit)
  • Multi I/O board with IDE, Floppy, Serial, Parallel, and game ports, 16 bit card (wow! even has a HDD LED connector) - This one I'll sell for $10 shipped.

List updated 11/20/2007

Send me a PM with what you want, and I will figure out shipping. It's going to be around $6 if you want just a couple of items, to cover Priority Mail and Paypal fees. Paypal accepted for payment.

Last edited:
These cards are going in the dumpster if someone doesn't want them soon...

could I snag 1 3c509 and the simm saver device? let me know how much I owe you and your paypal address via PM please

Why post a message asking the other person to PM you? Why not just send a PM to the other person?

Why post a message asking the other person to PM you? Why not just send a PM to the other person?

because I felt like it

or so I could publically lay claim to the parts I wanted & didnt want to send a second message

Last edited:
because I felt like it

or so I could publically lay claim to the parts I wanted & didnt want to send a second message

Thanks for being rude and helping to clog the forum with unnecessary messages.

Also, I find it amusing that you can 'publicly stake your claim' to somebody else's parts. I think that is between you and the person offering the parts, and the person offering the parts makes the decision whether you stake your claim publicly or privately.

because I felt like it

It is the responsibility of the person offering the items to post when those items have been spoken for. Public declarations of interest are unnecessary and wasteful of other's time and resources. Mike let you off easy, you should have received a real bitch-slap for that comment.

--T

List has been updated with items that have been spoken for removed... see first post.

Back