• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

IBM 5150 motherboard / floppy controller / CGA-EGA cards

dongfeng

Veteran Member
I am looking for the following parts to finish off a few incomplete systems I have.

IBM 5150 motherboard - one or two of these would be great, as I have two dead 5150s due to motherboard problems. 64-256kB

IBM CGA card for my XT - (dated 1984 if possible but not fussy!)

IBM EGA card for my AT

IBM Floppy controller - not totally important, but one of my 5150s has a clone card which would be nice to replace.

Dead PC/XT keyboard - if anyone has one I would be interested in some keycaps!

Also if anyone has the case badges from the front of a 5150 or two, I am also missing these...

Thanks in advance!

I am looking for the following parts to finish off a few incomplete systems I have.

IBM 5150 motherboard - one or two of these would be great, as I have two dead 5150s due to motherboard problems. 64-256kB
*Had one, but sold it to *someone* :D

IBM CGA card for my XT - (dated 1984 if possible but not fussy!)
*Hmm. I have two, but sorry, dated 1982.

IBM EGA card for my AT
*Quadram or Paradise?

IBM Floppy controller - not totally important, but one of my 5150s has a clone card which would be nice to replace.
*Check!

Dead PC/XT keyboard - if anyone has one I would be interested in some keycaps!
* no sorry

Also if anyone has the case badges from the front of a 5150 or two, I am also missing these...
* no sorry

That was a 5160 motherboard you sold me! And still in almost daily use ;)

1982 would be absolutely fine if you had any spare... Are the IBM cards?

EGA cards... I have some Paradise cards which I am currently using, but I'm looking for an original IBM one ;)

You have spare IBM floppy controller? :D

That was a 5160 motherboard you sold me! And still in almost daily use ;)

1982 would be absolutely fine if you had any spare... Are the IBM cards?

EGA cards... I have some Paradise cards which I am currently using, but I'm looking for an original IBM one ;)

You have spare IBM floppy controller? :D

Yes, yes I know it was a 5160, just kidding ;)

I don't know if the CGA's are IBM cards. They are full length, brown PCB. Some numbers and the COLOR GRAPHICS ADAPTER text. One pcb slightly lighter brown than the other one.

EGA: Did not register you wanted the IBM one. I think I have a blind spot for the IBM text :)
I'm looking for an original too.
There is one on Ebay US, 330239500992 - guy did not respond for shipping costs.

I have at least a non IBM floppy controller, and thought I had an original one- but that is an harddisk controller, as it looks.

i do have a spare XT floppy controller, but i'm not sure if it's genuine IBM or not. i want to say it's a clone, but if you are still looking for one i can check for you.

Back