• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Commodore 64C Light Fantastic Box

SunDown79

Veteran Member
I have a Commodore 64C in Light Fantastic Box.
It has the C64, cassette recorder and 3D glasses.
The lightgun is not there anymore unfortunatly.

If wanted I can also include a Quickjoy II joystick (SV-122) in box.

Open for any offers, also willing to sell things separate.

Hi,

Is this a PAL C64? If so, I might be interested.... what would the shipping cost to the UK be?

Thanks

Yes it is a PAL system.
I will look up postage. Are you interested in the C64 with box or don't you care about the box ? Because it MIGHT make a difference in postage (size wise).

Isn't this system double boxed, i.e. one inner C64 box and one outer box which holds it all? For collecting purposes, keeping as much of it as possible intact will help it retain any value it does have. Even though C64C are dirt common, these special bundles sometimes are sought after. Just a friendly consideration.

I agree, a lot of systems were double boxed, but this one isn't anymore anyway.
And well, as long as no one comes forward who wants it complete, too bad, its impossible to keep everything complete.

Compared to the rest of Europe, most of us will find that "cheap" or at least inexpensive. I think Germany may beat you, but not so many other.

Back