• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Test Drive

Nope, All I have is Test Drive III.

Supports: IBM PC, XT, AT, + 100% Compatibles.
Tandy 1000 Series, 3000, 4000.
VGA, EGA, MCGA, Tandy 16 Color.
Requires: 640K
Recommended 8MHz or faster.
Optional: Joystick.

Boxed, includes 5.25 & 3.5" disks, manual, and off-disk copy protection key.

Make offer via PM.

--T

Do you know where I could find a copy?

Check the abandonware websites. I see it quite often on them. I believe there's even a pack that includes Test Drive I, II & III.

Test Drive was one of the first games I played, in all it's 4-color wonder. Now, thanks to you, I have the urge to fire it up once again.;)

I LOVE Test Drive Unlimited!

It was the answer to my prayers--Since being a kid I wished for a driving game with a full view of the dash, that was more realistic than the NES's "Rad Racer." The fact that the whole inside is viewable, and that there are many cars to choose from is even better--Even a huge land that is near impossible to see all of--Despite playing the game for many months, there are still roads I haven't explored yet!

--Jack

BTW, I dont go out specifically looking to get all the roads. I cruise along without looking at the HUD. I like to just drive like normal all throughout the lands. But this whole post is OT. Except Rad Racer.

I LOVE Test Drive Unlimited!

It was the answer to my prayers--Since being a kid I wished for a driving game with a full view of the dash, that was more realistic than the NES's "Rad Racer." The fact that the whole inside is viewable, and that there are many cars to choose from is even better--Even a huge land that is near impossible to see all of--Despite playing the game for many months, there are still roads I haven't explored yet!

--Jack

BTW, I dont go out specifically looking to get all the roads. I cruise along without looking at the HUD. I like to just drive like normal all throughout the lands. But this whole post is OT. Except Rad Racer.

What system do you have it for?

I have Test Drive Unlimited for the XBOX 360, and have "Rad Racer" for the original NES.

--Jack

I used to, will start again when I get a home internet connection of my own setup Wednesday. I'm on the neighbor's wireless right now, which can only be gotten if you have the adapter in just the right place.

I feel like I should contribute to the original purpose of this thread in someway, not just OT, but it is your thread....

--Jack
My gamer I.D. can be gotten through PM.

I MIGHT have it - gimme through the weekend to look.
At least this time, I KNOW what I'm looking for, in this case, I can visualize the floppy box it's in!

T

I found what I had, but actually, it's the Test Drive II: the Duel series...
I have the TD2 disks (2), and 3 addons: SuperCars, MuscleCars, and European Challenge

T

Well I decided to look through my folder called "DOS games." I have like hundreds(closer to at least 1K) DOS games which all-in-all takes up 8GB of HDD space. I have Test Drive I-III on here. PM me and I'll e-mail it along to you.

--Jack

EDIT: I just had my computer count the games for me. I have 2,845 games. Attached, the list of them all. Whoops! NVM, my file is 125K, the forum only allows 45K. So e-mail me for a list.

Well I decided to look through my folder called "DOS games." I have like hundreds(closer to at least 1K) DOS games which all-in-all takes up 8GB of HDD space. I have Test Drive I-III on here. PM me and I'll e-mail it along to you.

--Jack

EDIT: I just had my computer count the games for me. I have 2,845 games. Attached, the list of them all. Whoops! NVM, my file is 125K, the forum only allows 45K. So e-mail me for a list.

Forget that - burn me a DVD or two :mrgreen:

T

lol I haven't been bored enough to do it yet but has anyone toyed around with modding their old modem to talk through a cell? It'd be interesting to see if the crappy quality of cell communication could possibly let a vintage computer and vintage game play over the modem again.

Back