• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

A truckload of Commodore computers on ebay

The question I have is, what would someone DO with all that crap?

Most of it (the 64s and 1571s) you'd be lucky to get 50 buck for the pair. The other stuff maybe a bit more, but, there is a chance that none of this stuff works (other than some of the monitors).

I wouldn't take it if they GAVE it to me and delivered it to boot and I'm in the position to, most likely, get most of it working.

It's not difficult to see why they haven't unloaded it.

To be able to sell any of this junk he should at least try to arrange the items so that they don't appear to be tossed into the shed from a mile away.

Maybe also put the most broken stuff into some boxes of their own, labeled "Parts" or something like that..

Oh, and set the price down to $25 like with the other haul I posted here.

Last edited:
I don't think the dude gives too much of a rat's arse...
I've seen neater junkpiles and recyclers!

Heck - I've seen neater containers at fleamarkets!!!
That is just a sad mess - first thing I though, was "does any of that junk even WORK?"
Second thought, was there was a TON of C= FDD's, many of which (by his account) are broken... $2000?

I think he needs to move the decimal to the left one place...maybe two for having to clean that mess UP!

T

I don't think the dude gives too much of a rat's arse...
I've seen neater junkpiles and recyclers!

Heck - I've seen neater containers at fleamarkets!!!
That is just a sad mess - first thing I though, was "does any of that junk even WORK?"
Second thought, was there was a TON of C= FDD's, many of which (by his account) are broken... $2000?

I think he needs to move the decimal to the left one place...maybe two for having to clean that mess UP!

T

It's so true. And also, it looks like the shed is not very water/weather-proof so most of the stash inside is probably damaged by exposure to the environment.

Moisture damaged floppy drives.. No thanks!

$2000? He's the one that should be paying to have someone take that crap away. I'd make it a $500 buy it now and be happy that someone came and took it. 2 grand, who is he kidding?

Back