• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Westinghouse 2500

Trident

I have a keyboard I have been asked to repair in quantity. It is a Industrial Data Technologies P/N 92-00132-06. It is attached to a Westinghouse 2500 system. Anyone know how might have spare parts for this unit?

We deal with legacy equipment all the time but this one has stumped us.

Thank you,

Mike

Well it is about a 1/2 inch diameter. Clear plastic on one side with a foil sheet on the other. Green porus foam in-between those two. it is about 1/4 inch tall.

Thanks for at least trying. I have been unable to find anyone who even knows anything about this keyboard let alone be able to provide some parts.

Well it is about a 1/2 inch diameter. Clear plastic on one side with a foil sheet on the other. Green porus foam in-between those two. it is about 1/4 inch tall.

Thanks for at least trying. I have been unable to find anyone who even knows anything about this keyboard let alone be able to provide some parts.

We really DO need some pictures to be able to help here. The keyboard may be a rebadged common unit that someone will recognize.

Must of the stuff that I sell goes to large companies that, for some reason or another, have some legacy equipment that they have to keep running.

Trident,

I am familiar with some W2500 hardware and peripherals (which our power plant no longer uses). If you could elaborate - is this a keyboard used with a video terminal or a printer, or is it part of a turbine control systems display panel?

This must be a pretty rare system to still be in service. Let me know what type of system this is (turbine control, Proteus, Progen, etc..)

Regards, Rusty15

Yes, and the foam on those Keytronic keyboards disintegrates over time. There was a company (Mil-Key?) that has the replacement foam, but it is expensive to rebuild a keyboard .. last I checked it would have been over $50 US per keyboard just for the foam.

Back