• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

IBM Keyboard and Microsoft Mouse

Great Hierophant

Veteran Member
I need the two following peripherals:

An IBM Model M Keyboard, Model 1390131. This is the silver label Model M with the LEDs and detachable cable. I am specifically looking for one made before April 2, 1987. I would want this particular model because it should work in an IBM PC 5150 or XT 5160 w/first BIOS.

A Microsoft "Green Eyed" serial Mouse. This is the one with the steel balls, and I don't want a bus/inport mouse.

Green eye mouse

Green eye mouse

An IBM Model M Keyboard, Model 1390131. This is the silver label Model M with the LEDs and detachable cable. I am specifically looking for one made before April 2, 1987. I would want this particular model because it should work in an IBM PC 5150 or XT 5160 w/first BIOS.

A Microsoft "Green Eyed" serial Mouse. This is the one with the steel balls, and I don't want a bus/inport mouse.

I have the Green Eyed Mouse, mine isnt for sale as its brand new and I had to wait along time to get it, it has a few minor nics on it, but the mouse was never used and the sponge is still wrapped around the steel ball.

Last edited:
I got your keyboard, I sent you a PM, or send me one!

Green eye mouse

Green eye mouse

Does the serial mouse have a 9 pin or 25 pin connector?

Does it look like this?

Attachments

• HPIM2422.jpg
    HPIM2422.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 1
Yes, older serial port was DB25, and seems we're talking about the mouse with steel balls, it would too. Later 386 and such I would expect to see DB9 on.

--Ryan

Bus green eyed Mouse

Bus green eyed Mouse

I have the bus version of this mouse with the bus card as well. I was going to put it on ebay. Does anyone know how much I should ask?

Back