• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Misc vintage parts

channelmaniac

Veteran Member
OK,

I've come across a few other parts and pieces to get out of my shop and a customer was cleaning out his garage so I thought I'd find homes for this stuff.

First up:

Tested, working:
Qty 1: Apple II+/IIe power supply.

Untested: (And I REALLY mean untested):
Qty 2: Apple Disk Drive
Qty 1: Apple IIe keyboard
Qty 1: Apple II+/IIe power supply (Will test before shipping)
Qty 1: Quantum Hardcard EZ 127 (16-Bit)
Qty 0: Cyrix Cx87DLC-33 (QFP on a PGA adapter) math co-processor <--- GONE!
Qty 0: Weitek 4167-025-GCD math co-processor <--- GONE!
Qty 1: i80386-33 PGA CPU
Qty 0: IIT 3C87-33 math co-processor <--- GONE!
Qty 0: Teac FD-505 Combo Drive - 3.5 and 5.25 - in the box <--- GONE!
Qty 1: 12 slot 8/16 bit ISA passive backplane
Qty 4: Misc mini-tower style power supplies
Qty 1: XT/AT clone desktop power supply - new

And in storage I have some manuals (haven't checked for disks yet) for some software that runs on an Osborne 1.

All I'm asking is for shipping costs and a couple of bucks to buy something off of the dollar menu. ;) Nothing elaborate or outrageous on prices.

RJ

Last edited:
Math Co's are shipping tonight.

If I can find a suitable small box for the combo drive then it'll go out tonight, else tomorrow.

Wait a minute... Did I just use BASIC there? If, then, else?

RJ

That HardCard looks very promising...

That HardCard looks very promising...

So are these for free? shipping and all? or is this a "name a reasonable price and pay shipping" sort of deal? the HardCard EZ 127 looks too good to pass up.

Here's a quote from above

All I'm asking is for shipping costs and a couple of bucks to buy something off of the dollar menu.

Back