| |  | |  | |   
   _| |-´| |`-| |_  
 _/¤|_|  |_|  |_|¤\_
 |\_¤           ¤_/|
 |\_`---__¤__---´_/|
 |\_`---_____---´_/|
 `\_`---_____---´_/´
    `---_____---´

Happy birthday! It's a lucky day to hit a few used vintage stores and/or craigslist. ;-) Yeah ok, I try that every year and usually goes bust but still, a fun concept.

I normally resist the birthday greetings threads, but it is definitely called for here ... HBD!

Mike

HBD, Ryan/Jack! Are you legal now?

--T

Heh, funny, just this morning I figured someone would mix in both names. Thankyou all for the warm wishes. It's been a good day today. I went freecycling and picked up a free 17" Acer LCD montor that works perfect, and two non-vintage systems. Both are HPs, one is a PI/II Windows 95 the other an HP Vectra PIII Windows 2K. Also, scored a nice Smith Corona Galaxie manual portable typewriter.

Actually, Terry, I am. In Texas age of consent is 17. I haven't gotten to do gifts or anything yet, so won't know until after dinner what I get. I took my new car(hey, ya'll don't know about this one yet. I'll make a thread) and had the pipes and muffler replaced, so now it'll pass inspection. $180. Also, detailed the interior. It's been a nice day at home, relaxing, doing whatever I please.

Dinner is tortelini, garlic bread, and ceasar salad. My girlfriend made me a cake and will be showing up in an hour and a half or so.

--Ryan
EDIT: Even better, I just posted on an old vehicle thread.

Last edited:
so here is the day's end. I got a cake, card, and shirt from my gf, and from my parents a card and unlimited Internet on my Blackjack II(full keyboard). How does it feel to send this on my phone? Awesome.--Ryan

Back