• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Trade: Model 2 Sega CD for Model 1 Sega CD

Couldn't have done it without your help. And did you say download? As in I don't have to spend an eternity compiling a collection by constantly scanning Ebay?

dang right, it's here:

http://info.sonicretro.org/Sonic_1_Megamix

Have fun! Do you have any Sonic games for the Genesis? I suggest you put both Sonic 2 in the cart slot, play it for about 10 minutes, THEN play the CD game, tell us all what you think. Link at the bottom.

It's the best Sonic game I have ever played, has all the greatest elements of all the various games (though I think he ought to have a sword in at least ONE area thanks Sonic and the Black Knight). And Amy with a hammer.

Believe it or not, that's a beta, it isn't finished yet. Still worth playing and it's excellent fun.

Not pirate, either, homebrew.

Nathan

Sorry, been busy past couple days. I checked out the megamix. However my computer recognizes it as a 7z file and does not know what to do with it. Now I swear I am not a Noob but I don't think i've ever heard of this file type. What do I do with it?

Get the program 7zip, that's for deconpressing it. It will produce a .iso file, this is your image, use any old burner program (that's not windows) to burn it to a disk. Easy.

a little late but

Here's another question will I be able to hook up a 32x to my system, or do i have to look for a 2nd gen sega cd?

When I bought my 32x, It had a type 1 Genesis adapter cable with it so both types of Genesis's can be used.

Only the CDX, The Type 3 Genesis, and the Nomad are unable to use the 32x.

Btw, Nomads Rock!

Back