• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Pair of pentiums 90/100/133/150/166

leaknoil

Experienced Member
I just got some random dual pentium motherboard I'd like to play with. Anyone have a pair of old cpus they'll sell or trade ? I don't really care which speed. I have no idea if this motherboard even works so, cheap is probably best.

Looks like it is a standard AT motherboard layout, but the dual sets of power connections means you need a special supply ?

Looks like it is a standard AT motherboard layout, but the dual sets of power connections means you need a special supply ?

That's what I was wondering. I just bought a pair of 166mhz cpu off ebay. Only cost me $18 including shipping but, I suspect that's way more then I should be spending on this project.

The motherboard is brand new but, remembering back to those days that can be worse then being used. If it worked it usually kept working. If it was new seemed like you had about a 50/50 chance it worked when you got around to turning it on.

I might actually have one with dual power plugs like that, will have to look in the next day or so after I clean up the house so the builders can put all new windows in.

There were lots and lots of dual P54C motherboards on the market. It's the SMP i486 systems that are hen's teeth!

Back