• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Xenix MBasic for Tandy

kb2syd

Veteran Member
I have scanned the manual. I'm re-working my Xenix pages and it will be there soon, but does anyone even want this?

Kelly

I would say that ANY old documentation would be handy to have online for all the systems out there. Just the fact that it is out there sometimes pulls a lot of users out of the woodwork--the thread I started on the Cortex pulled an insane amount of data back into the light of day, and that is a really good thing.

I have a few and incomplete set of Tandy Xenix Manuals here ..

http://www.amaus.net:8217/static/S100/tandy/OS/xenix/software/index.html

I never did manage to upgrade the Tandy Model II (complete with the 3 extra disk drives) that I bought for my sister in 198x upto a model 16, instead we went over to Cromemco Cromix

Marcus:
If you want to host a copy on your site until I get around to it let me know. PM me your address and I'll send it off. That goes for anyone else that wants a copy or can host it.

I used to care that what I scanned or imaged was being hosted somewhere else. I've had a personal awakening and if someone else wants to make it available for others too then I say good for them.

Thanks,
Kelly

Xenix MBasic for Tandy

I have scanned the manual. I'm re-working my Xenix pages and it will be there soon, but does anyone even want this?

Kelly

Kelly,

Could I get a copy of that manual, and disk image of the software if possible?

Thank you!

Kevin

Back