• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

TRS 80 Model 100 Portable w/Tape Drive, TSDOS, Cables

Blue DaNoob

This is a working TRS 80 Model 100. If you're not familiar with this amazing little machine, you might enjoy this cnet article.

Includes:

-Model 100 Portable Computer
-Tape Drive and Cable
-TSDOS System (Chip Installed) and Printed Manual (for sharing data with modern machines - read more)
-RS232C to Serial Cable for data transfer
-Serial to USB Cable for data transfer
-Original Vinyl Slipcase
-Batteries (Internal battery maintains memory)
-Printer Cable
-CD ROM with LOTS of Documentation, including Owner's Manual, Maintenance Manual, Club 102 Magazines, Drivers, and more.
-Messenger style Computer Bag that holds it all.

I will try to answer any technical questions if I can. There are two expansions slots under a cover on the bottom of the machine. One holds the TS DOS chip, the other is empty, so I believe that makes it a 24K Model Everything you see below is included:

Best offer over 60 bucks takes it. Computer is located in Phoenix.
Winning bidder can pick it up, or pay with PayPal to have it shipped in continental US.

Send a PM with your best offer.

Last edited:
Yeah me too. I had to buy it later in life to satisfy the gadget lust. It probably has the best keyboard of any laptop ever. Great for writing. I won't be disappointed if it doesn't sell!

Back