• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Vintage Computer Collection

I wouldn't mind looking through that pile. It's entirely possible that there is a grands worth of stuff there. Only problem is it will take 2 grands worth of work to sift through it. I'll tell you what; let's call it even and I won't charge you to take it away. :)

Seems like these deals are always one where either someone has already gotten in there, made a mess and made off with the cool stuff or the guy has sold anything worth a few bucks on feebay and now is hoping someone will pay him to get rid of the junk, altho to be fair I think I do remember seeing the apple portable listed at one point, and it wasn't too bad of shape if I recall.

-Lance

The Kaypro on ~top~ of the pile?!? I wouldn't put a Kaypro on top of anything, except stuff I wanted flattened.

Looks like a hurricane hit that storage bin. As others mentioned, it's probably a wreck on account of the pile already being picked through.

"Shut down all the trash compactors on the detention level! Shut down all the trash compactors on the detention level!"

While there might be some cool stuff in there, the likelihood that much of it is crushed or damaged is high.

Reminds me of a recent Craigslist ad: "Himalayan blackberry bushes, free--you dig." (HB is on the noxious and invasive weeds list. You might as well make the same offer for kudzu in Georgia).

I say just grab the Kaypro II and pull that Macintosh out from under the rubble and call it a day.

Wait- a $1000?!

Back