• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Looking for a Color Computer 2 or 3 64k+ with extended color basic.

kbcoder

I'm 0-2 buying one that works on ebay even though the item says 'tested and works'. If anyone knows someone selling one of these 'cheap' (considering I am already about 70 bucks in lol), I would really appreciate it.. thanks!

Yeah, that should be the 64k one (label on bottom should say as well) and it is extended basic 1.1 according to the screen. I take it you are selling this yourself?

I'm not sure how much the drive is worth, so really can't pass judgement on overall price and it does say 'Make Offer'. If you don't have any takers however and willing to sell things separate 'the computer and books' I would be willing to make an offer on. Just not sure If I need the disk drive. :p This adventure trying to get a CoCo is closing in on 100 bucks for me already and if I would have just bought the buy now 'new in box CoCo 3' for 100 bucks on ebay (which was listed the first time I started searching), I probably would have had more success with this adventure. lol

But then again, I might not have found this forum. ;)

Yeah, that should be the 64k one (label on bottom should say as well) and it is extended basic 1.1 according to the screen. I take it you are selling this yourself?

Yeah, that's one of my many auctions. :)

I'm not sure how much the drive is worth, so really can't pass judgement on overall price and it does say 'Make Offer'. If you don't have any takers however and willing to sell things separate 'the computer and books' I would be willing to make an offer on. Just not sure If I need the disk drive. :p

Understood. Feel free to offer on the parts you want and I'll consider breaking it up and re-listing the stuff you don't want.

That's a general rule, btw, for auctions I'm running. . . I'll consider reasonable sub-offers like this or if, for instance, you don't want to pay to ship a monitor or something. . .

This adventure trying to get a CoCo is closing in on 100 bucks for me already and if I would have just bought the buy now 'new in box CoCo 3' for 100 bucks on ebay (which was listed the first time I started searching), I probably would have had more success with this adventure. lol

Yeah, I've got a few "the one that got away" stories too. :(

But then again, I might not have found this forum. ;)

And there's a bright spot, no? :)

I'd be willing to take the disk drive. I have 4 coco's so I don't need that. Maybe we could work out a split?

Kipp

I love it when a plan comes together!

Let's take it to PMs or messages on the marketplace itself.

Cheers!

Back