• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Did some more digging..

_J_

I found DOS 1.0, along with Personal Editor 1.0.. i cant take pictures with my phone because they come out really bad.. you cant even read the print, i can tell you anything thats on the disks though, or if i can scan them without ruining them.. anyways.. anyone have a ballpark price figure?

I found DOS 1.0, along with Personal Editor 1.0.. i cant take pictures with my phone because they come out really bad.. you cant even read the print, i can tell you anything thats on the disks though, or if i can scan them without ruining them
For comparison purposes, there's a photo of the diskette label of DOS 1.0 at http://www.geocities.com/thestarman3/DOS/ibm100/index.html

.. anyways.. anyone have a ballpark price figure?
As for DOS 1.0, the last one that I saw sold was on eBay. Cover, manual and diskettes, all in excellent condition. I think it sold for around the $500 mark. Of course, that figure will drop depending on completeness, condition and bidders.

Yes thats what the label looks like, Thanks for the figure..and no i only have the disk and an ibm slip cover thing with it, i also have another dos version, this one is in complete excellent edition with manual, DOS 3.10, its in the binder thing and has the cover that the binder goes into as well. as far as my 5150 goes i also acquired a monitor and keyboard to go with it, but i have yet to find the power cord to the base system itself.

Back