• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

I just hit the MOTHERLOAD!!!

I just got back. It was better than expected. All original boxes even for the printer. Several brand new boxes of floppies too, unopened. Manuals, and more. I even got a few extra boxes of old modems to add to my collection and a few mother boards, one of which was new, never used in original box. I'll try to take pictures and post this weekend. I haven't looked at anything other than the keyboard, which of course has the original box and all have the original packaging foam etc. It's all metal with the f keys all on the left. No sticker on the back but I will identify it soon. It is in mint condition too.

Oh, almost forgot...5-1/2 hour round trip. I am in desperate need of a beer!!!

I should mention, the guy posted to freecycle for the first time. I was the lucky first to respond within less than an hour after he posted it. I beat out three others. Keep in mind how far away I was. I really got lucky because most are gone in minutes. I subscribe to 6 or 7 freecycle groups in all directions.

Last edited:
Since NY isn't too far from my location shipping things is a highly attractive idea to me...

If you should find, by unlikely chance, an IBM Personal System/2 30 286 please let me know...I have some specific parts I'm looking for (as is probably becoming common knowledge around here)

Cheers

Since NY isn't too far from my location shipping things is a highly attractive idea to me...

If you should find, by unlikely chance, an IBM Personal System/2 30 286 please let me know...I have some specific parts I'm looking for (as is probably becoming common knowledge around here)

Cheers

I might actually have that model. I'm going out to my 4,000 sf warehouse tomorrow to sell some furniture and I will look to see if I have one.

I might actually have that model. I'm going out to my 4,000 sf warehouse tomorrow to sell some furniture and I will look to see if I have one.

Thanks...please beware the items I'm looking for are small, lightweight and have little value so do this at your convenience, there is very little profit to be made.

Thanks...please beware the items I'm looking for are small, lightweight and have little value so do this at your convenience, there is very little profit to be made.

Might be a good idea if I knew what those parts were, lol.

I remember reading your request but forgot long ago what they might be.

I just built shelves 12 feet high 4 feet wide and 8 feet long with 4 or 5 levels and as I move computers off the floor and out of stacks in corners and in the aisle I will look for that model as I fill them. I remember seeing one, iirc.

Back