• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

No PC should be without it!

I haven't even watched it yet, but by the title I can tell this is the MS-DOS 5.0 upgrade video?

EDIT: lol, that dude in the yellow just has an incredulous expression for the whole dang video :p

That's pretty bad allright. I imagine that anybody who saw that back then would be staying far away from MS! But really, MS has gotten much better since then. Better at being bad, that is. You gotta have a pretty strong stomach to watch"Hosting Your Party" !

lmfao.. wow that Windows 7 party planning is bad. Seriously, where do they get folks attention for 6 minutes of this sort of advertising? Oh man.. just saw the singer (watching ms-dos 5 upgrade again) with her finger on the film of the disk... ::smacks head:: I think they're really saying no PC with it should be without I.T. This is gonna force me to rip the Intel (Lantropolis?) video I found before my last gig threw it out isn't it? ooh yeah.. better dig that out and 'tube it.

Last edited:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmEvPZUdAVI&feature=related

I laughed so hard at this, I wonder where that guy is now.

"Everybody DOS now!" :D

Hehehe. Whether you are a Microsoft user or not, you have to love that ad. It's tongue in cheek and pokes fun at itself, in a funky kinda of way. Considering when it was made, I find it fun and innovative.

Microsoft has a history of such ads. Remember this one for Windows 1.0 by Steve Ballmer

Is it for real or is it a spoof? No, it's for real. I guess it's impossible to spoof ads that already look like a spoof :)

Tez

Back