• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Micron PC100 512MB ECC DIMMs (eBay)

SiliconClassics

Experienced Member
For anyone who wants to max out the memory in their vintage Pentium II / III system (are these old enough to be vintage?), I'm selling five Micron 100MHz 512MB ECC DIMMs on eBay. Complete details are in the auction listing. I have 100% positive feedback and ship internationally.

1gbmicron-a-2.jpg

I wouldn't call it vintage, since that's more or less Pentium II and up (whereas vintage would be pre- or early-486), but a good deal nonetheless.

AHA, REGISTERED!
I have a couple very similar Micron sticks and wondered why they never work "right".

Yes, good point, they're registered DIMMs, so any purchaser needs to make sure their system can accommodate them.

I do have quite a bit of older stuff on hand, but it's all part of my personal collection. Here's my 486DX-33MHz system.

thrustmaster.jpg

The only thing missing from that picture is a quality keyboard. Get a Model M!

The CD-ROM drive appears to be one of those ever-so-reliable Toshibas I love so much. Sound weird, look funny, but run reliably forever.

Good eye - that is a Toshiba 8x CD-ROM. Bought it because of its reputation for reliability, and it works great.

I looked into getting a Model M, but there are so many different flavors that I wasn't sure which to buy. What would you recommend? I'd like it to have an AT-style connector.

Last edited:
I looked into getting a Model M, but there are so many different flavors that I wasn't sure which to buy. What would you recommend? I'd like it to have an AT-style connector.

Here is a list of the different kinds of model M keyboards:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Model_M_keyboard

Most of them should work with your system, but you may need a miniDIM-to-DIN adapter.

---

That chassis you got there is EXACTLY the same as the chassis I got for my 25MHz 486SX system, by the way.

Good eye - that is a Toshiba 8x CD-ROM. Bought it because of its reputation for reliability, and it works great.

Yay...though being able to identify the drive might indicate I have my priorities all screwed up.

I have a few '89 1391401's in the closet awaiting the day I have time to thoroughly clean them.

The vast majority of the buggers have removable cables. Both PS/2 and AT cables were available, though PS/2 is much much much more common.

Here is a list of the different kinds of model M keyboards:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Model_M_keyboard

Most of them should work with your system, but you may need a miniDIM-to-DIN adapter.

---

That chassis you got there is EXACTLY the same as the chassis I got for my 25MHz 486SX system, by the way.

What he said.

Back