• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Vintage Software for Early Windows

VintageComputerman

Veteran Member
I have a rather large collection of vintage software I am considering selling off in one lot. Maybe around 160 3-1/2" disks. Mostly originals. Drivers for video, sound, modem, fax, ethernet, I/O, scanner, mouse, back up, etc. Some utilities too. Hard to find stuff, I think. Mostly for windows 95 but some for 98 and I think even 3.1 and of course DOS.

So, anyone interested? I haven't made up my mind 100% yet but if I can make some $$$ I will definitely consider selling it.

They were acquired from a computer repair shop several years ago.

Last edited:
You need to give people a better idea of the titles, most 95 era and after drivers are on the net these days.

You need to give people a better idea of the titles, most 95 era and after drivers are on the net these days.

I'm working on that list. I have some photos at least and will be adding more disks to the total as I sort and clean my storage area. I really wanted to see what sort of interest there would be so I can decide if I want to spend the time getting everything together, take photos, make a list, etc. I think I have 30 to 60 more to add.

Although there are exceptions but generally loose disks don't get much value. Kinda unfortunate, but ya never know. Someone may want a game or something in there. As a lot however it's not likely to accrue much.

Of course as always some folks want certain things and if someone wants it bad enough and is watching you can get some deals. I mean (if there was such a thing) even something simple like driver pack for Microsoft Bob may still have some value if someone wants that and is happy with legit disks opposed to boxed copy.

.[/QUOTE ]I mean (if there was such a thing) even something simple like driver pack for Microsoft Bob may still have some value if someone wants that and is happy with legit disks opposed to boxed copy.[/QUOTE]

Yep,someone like me would.I'm anticipating some good weird and fun stuff to emerge.
cgrape2

Back