• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

All I want for chrwanzukah is..

barythrin

Veteran Member
Ok, I'm bored, antsy, and waiting for beer 30 so I figured I might as well pretend Santa reads the forums.

What are the two vintage things you'd like for chrwanzukah? (One dreamin' pick and one may happen gift)

Dreamin and thought it might happen until realizing it was stripped of all boards: IBM 5100
Practical: Commodore Pet 2001 (chiclet or bust)

Maybe we'll end up with some holiday trades coming out of this? ;-)

It's beer 30 in AZ, and has been for two hours.
You better check your clock.
That's what hapens when you guys mess with your clocks every spring and fall.

One Vintage thing I'd want is an original IBM DOS 1 disk and manual.
The second thing would be for all my Vintage computers to repair themselves, so I could spend more time on the golf course.

If you're going to wish, wish big.

All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth. I'm not joking. I chipped my two front bottom teeth and I need to get them fixed.

I can't get that (damn dentists are on long holidays) so I'd like to get:

1. Burroughs Icon
2. NTSC Memotech MTX512 (I was all set up to get one, but lost it... long story)

For me, Christmas isn't Christmas unless I get interesting computer stuff. (... which means I haven't had a good Christmas for many years)

All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth. I'm not joking. I chipped my two front bottom teeth and I need to get them fixed.

Well, there goes your life savings. I just had a root canal and crown on a molar.
Note: that's "one" molar. Total cost $2400. My out of pocket expense: almost $1000. I think more highly of crack dealers that I do of dentists. To me they are in the same lot as corporate CEO's.

Santa has already come and was good to me. Maybe a pic after Christmas.

I'd like an IBM PS/2 Model 25. (Funny, there's one in the classifieds!)
Shame about the shipping.

I'd REALLY like a Micron Xceed for my SE/30, and a SCSI-Ethernet adapter so that I can still connect to a network. Unfortunately, I need my kidneys.

A Commodore Amiga 500 or 600 would be nice, as would a JAMMA cabinet.

Both might have to wait until after Christmas, though.

If you're going to wish, wish big.

Sounds good!

Vintage:
IBM 5150 through 5170, all models and sub-models
Mac SE

Not Vintage:
Windows 7 Ultimate
Some superfast connection from Charter Cable
A 286 and 386 computer (I really want those type computers so I can round out my collection!)

Just Dreamin':
Another house to store everything :D

There are lots of computers that I would like, particularly an S100 rig.

But most of all, I would like the following:
  • A nice big room so that I could have all my existing collection set up.
  • Some more free time to play with them.

I'm sure I'm not alone in wanting these two things.

Well, a TRS80 Model IV would be nice.

Santa would have to deliver it from the North though because he sure won't find one around here!

Tez

Well, a TRS80 Model IV would be nice.

Santa would have to deliver it from the North though because he sure won't find one around here!

Tez

Somebody gave away a free one (with software) here a couple weeks ago. I could have had it but I didn't feel like driving 60km to get it. I admit I now regret my laziness.

Back