• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Apple Modem 1200, RF modulator, HDI-20 3.5" Floppy

Darshevo

Experienced Member
Modem 1200 A9M0301 comes with original box, power supply and data cable - $10 - SOLD
HDI-20 Floppy Dated 1991 - $10
Modulator model A2M4020 - $10

Prices do not include shipping

apple.JPG

-Lance

Last edited:
What kind of 'modulator' is that? What does it connect to, and what does it modulate to? I don't really understand what it is.

Nice lot, free bump. Hope it goes to a good home. Maybe mine :)

Looks to be an RF adapter. Typical early mac (unsure about other apples) monitor plug on one side and an RCA out of the top. Since it is a single RCA out it assumably would need an RF modulator (like the kind that a C64 or 2600 used) on the TV side, I don't get the feeling it converts to composite automatically.

-Lance

It IS for the IIc. It was an option for those who didn't have a composite monitor.
That modem is mighty tempting....

HDI-20 floppy

HDI-20 floppy

Modem 1200 A9M0301 comes with original box, power supply and data cable - $10 - SOLD
HDI-20 Floppy Dated 1991 - $10
Modulator model A2M4020 - $10

Prices do not include shipping

apple.JPG

-Lance

Interested in buying the HDI-20 floppy if you still have it

Last edited:
Back