• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Zenith Data Systems

Midwest

I have a Zenith Data Systems ZDS-320s. Part # 195-0248-00. Working condition unknown. Message me if interested.

Midwest

I'm a little confused and not finding much info on this system. You're saying you just have a part for this computer system? Which part is it? If it's a system what are the specs? (Seriously feeling dumb today.. google is not being my friend).

Chuck(G) has it correct his picture is correct except the floppy and disk drives are side by side. The part # is for the whole unit listed on the back lable. The unit weighs 23 lbs.

You say the disk drives are side by side? Is it this model?

http://i909.photobucket.com/albums/ac299/cledford22/HS-362938616MhzPC.jpg

Probably not. The listing says it weighs 62 lbs. Look at the Zenith emblem on the left side of the front bezel. Does it have what looks like a green tree on it? That would be one of the machines manufactured after Groupe Bull bought out ZDS. There was also an upgrade kit available for the Groupe Bull 286 machine that converted it to a 386SX. It looks like the computer Chuck(G) posted.

Last edited:
No, this unit has 2 spots for floppy drives and 2 for disk. I would send a picture but to large to upload. The unit has only one of each drive and does have the green tree you asked about.

Midwest
Dave

Back