• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Tandy 3000 for sale

oink

I have a Tandy 3000 system for sale if there is interest. I know very little about it. I can't find the keyboard and I may have pitched it. Otherwise I only have the old at keyboard pictured. If I can find the original it would be included. Otherwise to include computer, monitor, power center and printer with dustcover. The printer looks darn near new. It boots to an error message as seen in the linked pics: http://pbckt.com/ss.tiu. If there is interest I can put it on whatever auction site you guys recomend, or suggested transaction method. Sorry if this is the wrong place for this post.

I also have a Tandy portable but it's currently at another location.

I would be interested for sure. Where are you located? There is always the vintage computer marketplace here.

Not sure yet. For sure less than market as I don't want to mess with it much. I'm actually in Stuart but I might meet at the Crazy Buffet as I like their sushi.

Back