• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Wanted: IBM PS/2 Model 95

I'll leave you to imagine what happened. ;)

Imagination might give the situation too much credit.

Basically, I had people help me move and, while their intentions were noble, they placed many things in an area they shouldn't have been placed (aka, right in front of the garage door). That was at my old place, which is over an hour away so I didn't get to go back until about a week ago to finish moving. That's when I walked into the grusome scene...

Needless to say, a few of my great machines are now corpses in a landfill someplace in the Pierce County, WA area.

To name a few of them, my 8595 and my Indigo 2 Impact R10000. There were a few others, but these 2 hurt the most to see die of cancer.

Bimpity-BuMP.

So three years later I am STILL apparently under some curse as I have watched another two model 95's pass straight by me.
I am still seeking a Model 95 to run these IrisVision cards in. I'm still very much interested if anyone has one available.

Back