• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

IBM ps 1 type 2011 c34, moniter, keyboard,mouse

rock

This comuter is still in the bag, but not the box... No yellowing.. According to my neighbor it has never been used.
I have to see what else the old man has...
Make an offer for now and well go from there.
Will get some pics later.....
Or just tell me what you might think it is worth

... Also have a Smith Corona pwp 3800 with monitor...
....Epson action printer 5000\

thanks
George

I am interested in it, as it's a 286 and a PS/1 - I have no functional 286 machines and I like PS/1s. I don't think it's worth a ton or anything, but I can't even offer anything at the moment due to a lack of funds (I just bought several machines).

If the machine isn't gone in a few weeks I'll contact you and buy it.

According to Wikipedia it looks like this (quite nice!):

Yep that's exactly what it looks like..
Plugged her in last night and it works good.

Interested as well, second to Raven, of course. :)

Could you post additional information, such as whether or not this includes the original documentation/disks, etc...?

And, if you could get those photos up at some point it would be great! :-D

The original PS/1 series (pre-ValuePoint I think they were called) are some of the nicest looking era machines.

A 386 model would be nice to run OS/2 2.1 on it.

documentation

documentation

As of yet we have not found any documentation or disks, if we ever do we will forward it to buyer.
All that comes with it is the cpu, monitor, keyboard, and mouse.

This is just for reference (to help everyone decide what this is worth to them), but a 386sx version (type 2123) recently sold on eBay with a single bid at the starting bid price of $60. I was watching the item but decided not to go for it because, to me (subjective statement), it wasn't worth the $98 with shipping ($38 for shipping to my zip code).

With original software and documentation I would have gladly paid $100 for it.

The 2011 would be a nice addition to a collection, but unfortunately it is quite limited in what it can/can't run, software-wise. Hopefully this reference completed auction can serve as reference to anyone who'd like to consider the 2011, or to you (rock) in considering an asking price.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290429374174&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

These were cute machines, with DOS 4.01 and a rudimentary graphical menu system in ROM, but the low-end specs (10 MHz 286, 1-2 MB RAM) and lack of upgradability (no ISA slots) gave these a short shelf life before Windows 3.1 and 386-era software made them obsolete.

The model 2021 stepped up to a 386SX-16 with 2 to 6 MB RAM and added two ISA slots, still with DOS 4.01 in ROM.

thanks for the info.

thanks for the info.

$50 will take it. But if it has to be shipped I will have to take it to the PO and calculate a shipping price for you.
Sorry will try again for pics....
Will trade for a digital camera particularly one that takes a pic when you push the button, not one second later...................

Last edited:
You're not going to find a digital camera that will take a picture instantly (they can come pretty close though), but I do have some digital cameras laying around that I'd trade - anything specific you're looking for?

You're not going to find a digital camera that will take a picture instantly (they can come pretty close though), but I do have some digital cameras laying around that I'd trade - anything specific you're looking for?
A digital camera with fixed focus and fixed aperture (i.e. the cheapest ones) will take photos nearly instantly, but of course there is a large tradeoff in quality, versus the better cameras which take time to automatically adjust the focus and aperture when you hit the shutter.

A digital camera with fixed focus and fixed aperture (i.e. the cheapest ones) will take photos nearly instantly, but of course there is a large tradeoff in quality, versus the better cameras which take time to automatically adjust the focus and aperture when you hit the shutter.

Well yeah - I have an ancient Sony Mavica (two of them, in fact, different models - one is my parents' that was bought new though) that takes 3.5" floppy disks for film and takes 640x480 resolution photos - that thing takes a picture instantly, but takes quite a while to save it to the floppy - heh. I'm not getting rid of that, though, it also doubles as a USB floppy drive if you're creative.. ;)

Sorry all for not getting back to everyone.

Sorry all for not getting back to everyone.

And thankyou for your replys. Things have gone topsy turvy around here.

I still have the unit, and it has sat on the desk since I have posted.
It is still for sale but I cannot get into delivering it right now.
If anyone is interested I am willing to sell for $25, if you can pick it up.
I live almost right between Knoxville and Chattanooga, Tn. (Spring City, Tn)
I may be able to deliver or meet you part way if I am going in your direction at the time.
I have not turned it on since before, but will double check soon or upon interested inquiries.
I will try to keep sale in order of original interested parties and any there after.

Again Sorry and enjoy your weekend.

I have a IBM PS 1 if any one is wanting one
It is in great condition
has a new mouse and a keyboard but it comes with a printer BJ-100 bubble Jet printer

I found it in my uncle's attic
If you want it I am looking for $400 but will go for $350
Monitor Modem and printer are included as well as a mouse and a keyboard

Sorry to resurrect such a very old thread, but... is your PS/1 still for sale? I'm a former owner and interested in owning one again. If so, let me know and we'll work out a deal. Thanks!

Back