• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

IBM PC's and Commodore Clones, PCjr parts, and more

NeXT

Veteran Member
On top if that XT/286, there were a few other systems.
They didn't get much interest and didn't sell but the IBM gear at least got reliasted with a lower starting bid price.
There is a lot more as well. There is also a Commodore PC-10 and a PC-10 III.

Another 5150
Yet another 5150
Commodore PC 10
Commodore PC 10-III

And as a bonus, here's a Compaq luggable!

Also, why not while you are looking, why not get a CD drive as well!

There is also IBM PCjr components and for the mac freak, there is also a PowerBook 1400CS.

I'd like the Tiny Turbo from the one 5150, but I really don't need another whole unit, ha

Guys ...

We need to keep the noise posts to a minimum. If you've got a question about what is being offered, fire away. Otherwise, unless it is shedding light or adding to the general pool of knowledge or is really really funny, hold it for a private message ...

I owe an on topic reply then. One of the 5150 posts has the description of the 5170 unless ya fixed that already (I only looked yesterday). The descriptions do seem accurate for folks who are wondering if the units work, he does state when they haven't in the auction descriptions. Quite a lot of neat systems :)

I can't buy, but is there any chance you could get us some top-down shots of the Commodore keyboards? What is the model number on the PC-10 keyboard (I'd like to get my hands on one sometime)?

Back