• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

FS: Leading Edge Model D with monitor and software

komputer

I am the original owner of this very nice Leading Edge Model D XT clone (Model DC-2011) with 2 floppy drives, purchased new in the early 80’s and used primarily for word processing. It includes an amber monochrome monitor and a very nice click-type keyboard (Model DC-2014). Everything is in good working order and is in excellent condition. The computer, monitor and keyboard have always been under dust covers and out of the sun, so it is very clean.

Included are all of the original manuals and diskettes that came with the computer. Also included is Multimate software as shown on the pictures.

This computer is not a hand-me-down but a complete original setup that has never had any issues or repairs and is in exceptional condition. E-mail for more pictures.

$285 + shipping from Vernon, CT (pickup preferred!)

I will accept offers if you also purchase any of the other XT-related items I've posted on this forum.

-- Rich
konecc@snet.net

5467942565_0828bbe1c9.jpg

5468539472_d93c23a259.jpg

5468539576_98244494ae.jpg

5468539686_c620d250f8.jpg

5468539822_30894ec3f6.jpg

Last edited:
Yes, 640K RAM, dual floppies and mono/CGA outputs. I have some more pictures of the rear panel. It's been in the family since day 1, also lots of memories but need to make space...

Great little systems! I still have my grandmother's Model D, which was the first computer I programmed anything on, in BASIC of course.

Having the original software is a real bonus, especially the Leading Edge Word Processor. Many elementary/middle school papers were typed using it!

Any takers? Open to offers especially if it includes other items that I'm selling on this forum. Spring cleaning, need more room! I can drive a reasonable distance from Hartford, CT to deliver.

Any interest in the computer?? Was away from the board for a while.

Please reply direct to my e-mail.

-- Rich

Back