• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

WTB: XT keyboard and 5160 cast front.

Abbub

Experienced Member
I found a 5160 that needs a little attention:

I have no keyboard that works with it. The system posts and seems to have no real issues that I can determine, but without a keyboard, I can't get very far into the boot. Anyone with an XT keyboard they'd like to get rid of? I'd prefer to have the 'correct' keyboard for this unit, but at this point, any XT keyboard is better than none. (Is the Model F the keyboard I'm looking for?)

The front of the case is missing. The plastic (?) front that screws onto the larger metal top and sides.

Am willing to buy or trade, if I have what you're looking for...

I have some Apple II stuff, some Commodore 64 stuff, LOTS of PCI stuff, including a variety of ISA and PCI cards.

I'm going to get a AT -> XT converter to start with, so the keyboard isn't pressing.

I'm also not terribly concerned about having a mint-looking front for the case. A front with a bit of wear is better than no front at all.

Back