• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Sound Cards For Sale Tracker

Last edited:
Hey, while you guys are posting all these links how about posting some linkage for the following for your good old uncle Shadow Lord? :lovecircle:
1. Sound Blaster 1.5 DSP 2.00 Upgrade Kit
2. Sound Blaster 1.5 C/MS Upgrade Kit (the official kit not the Phillips chips)
3. Sound Blaster 2.0 C/MS Upgrade Kit (most interested in)...

I am sure neither of you would want one of those for yourselves! ;)

Is it specifically a complete "upgrade kit" that you're after, sans CT1350B, or would a card with the chips installed also suffice?

I'd prefer a complete kit. BUT I will take the chips only if thats all I can find. I have a CT1350B already. Feel free to PM me if you want ot discuss further. Thanks.

I'd prefer a complete kit. BUT I will take the chips only if thats all I can find. I have a CT1350B already. Feel free to PM me if you want ot discuss further. Thanks.

Good luck! Quite a challenge to find those kits! :D

Wow. I'd love to have either an LAPC-I & MBC-1 or MPU-401 & MT-32 (used to dream about that page in the Sierra catalog!). But USD 400+ for the LAPC combo is a bit too steep for my man allowance :) And MPU-401's w/ an ISA card seem even more rare.

Back