• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Will you be acending to heaven tomorrow and leaving behind computers ?

leaknoil

Experienced Member
I am willing to give a good home to those computers you plan to leave behind. Especially things like Kenbaks, Apple I, Straight 8's etc. Even if I only get to use them for the short time remaining*

*once transferred to me they become my property and will not be available for return.

No. My family gets first dibs on any stuff that's not specifically mentioned in my will. And whatever my friends don't want is to be sold off for additional family inheritance.

If the world come to an end tomorrow I expect most of the population will be going to hell anyway. Sooo bring along a good 486 system with you and some ethernet cable and we can all play some Doom II deathmatches over the Novel LAN (then again hell would have Tokenring wouldn't it?).

Apparently we have like five months of just hanging around avoiding earthquakes. I could pass the time trying to put together a really cool collection. All Christians are gone tomorrow though and I think they don't even get to take their clothes.

Sorry, much too busy to go, they are going to have to make an appointment.

As for where, well, harp music gives me a headache but I don't think I'll need aspirins where I'm going. Think I'll spend the day pillaging the Vatican :)

I'm in Texas and I'm pretty sure it's spring time in hell, not to mention I have great parking there. Hey.. Computer Hell.. Terry where are you?! ;-)

Did anyone else see the woot posting about the paid pet sitting website for folks who are ..um.. rapping?

So far, so good, and I'm still here in the Eastern Standard Time zone; how's it look in the rest of the world?

It's a long holiday weekend here, so it'll be a few days before we know whether it's quiet this weekend because all the good Christians have gone to heaven or if they just went to their cottages for the weekend.

Comforting news for folks in the Big Apple: NYC Mayor Michael Bloomberg says he will suspend alternate-side parking if the world ends.
http://www.montrealgazette.com/technology/Armageddon+Apocalypse+Rapture+read/4819683/story.html

Last edited:
Here I am in New Zealand and now supposingly enjoying the rapture!

Hmmm...strange, the end of the world is not at all different to what goes on when the world is not ending? :???:

So far today Long Island, NY has not been swallowed by the Atlantic! :)
Long_Island_map.jpg

I was totally raptured but when I was up there I couldn't get a wireless-n signal to my network worth crap and remembered a vintage computer auction or two I was meaning to bid on. I was gonna post but I think their dns server was getting ddos'd from people upset that they weren't included so I kept getting page not found errors. Anyway, I'm back so I can post again.

Back