• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Vintage computer sale a few of them Reluctantly must ged rid of. Need Money!

Chromedome45

Veteran Member
Vintage computer items for sale 7 days only!
If not sold here off to EBay they go.

IBM PCjr like new. With a 128k sidecar reworked to support 512k chips
PCjr Monitor and wireless keyboard. Plus extra floppy controller.
Will ship in original boxes.

IBM 5160 XT case with 5162 (XT-286 Motherboard) installed Has 640k RAM.
a Pseudo XT-286! ;)
Motherboard currently contains AMI BIOS chips to get rid of the 601 Error code.
Orginal ROMS will be included. Has a 3.5 1.44 floppy and 5.25 HD floppy
installed. No HD or HD controller and no keyboard. Will Take any AT
class keyboard. And any generic combined ISA floppy/HD controller as
long as the AMI ROMS are left in system.

Please no low ball offers!!! You guys know what they are worth. Also shipping
will be at least $40-50 approx for each item and US sales only. Sorry to neighbors
up north or across the pond.

Picture to follow shortly.

Please leave PM with offers.

Good luck Grandpa Frank!
2276377.jpg

FWIW, the PCjr was the NOS item that I had previously. I traded it to Frank, and was there when he broke the seal within the last 6 months.

The plastic is extremely minty and fresh unlike the bulk of the PCjr's out there. You can actually remove the floppy drive from this unit without fear of removing half the bottom of the case with it! And no, there is absolutely NO yellowing on any of the monitor, computer, or the keyboard. It's honestly as minty as one can get without still being sealed!

Not sure if he's offering them, but there are quite a few PCjr "extras" I traded him from my own spares that he might be persuaded to part with as well - I'll let you guys ask him about those, however!

Forgot to mention the PCjr also has an extra 128K memory card that has not been modded. Guide to operations but no slip cover. Basic Reference manual with slip cover.

Mikerm Sorry but the 512k Sidecar is part of the PCjr. Not selling separetely.

It would help to know a ballpark of what you are looking to get out of them.

Later,
dabone

You know what I say: If you want an offer from me its always going to be FREE + actual cost of shipping. If you want to sell something have a price in mind and say what it is. You can negotiate from there.

Ok fair enough & My bad on the "no low ball offers" Please excuse me. PCjr with Monitor & 512k Sidecar: $100.00 PC-XT Pseudo XT-286: $75.00 can negotiate from there. May also have a couple more coming up soon. Not sure what.

Ok fair enough & My bad on the "no low ball offers" Please excuse me. PCjr with Monitor & 512k Sidecar: $100.00 PC-XT Pseudo XT-286: $75.00 can negotiate from there. May also have a couple more coming up soon. Not sure what.

*twitch* Wow. I would have considered those to be "low ball offers"! I *REALLY* want that PCjr, but once shipping is added in, it will be over my budget for the month... If it's still around on the 15th of next month, I'll take it.

Forgot to mention the PCjr also has an extra 128K memory card that has not been modded. Guide to operations but no slip cover. Basic Reference manual with slip cover.

FWIW, Guide to Operations didn't originally come with a slipcover for the PCjr.

Not trying to hijaak your thread at all, bud - but since I know all the jr-related items that you've got... are you looking to get rid of everything you have that's jr-related with this sale, or heading to ebay w/ the other extras? Just asking... some of that boxed stuff I traded brings $10-20 a pop at auction and if its being included, it'll certainly affect the offer prices. Not to mention the other couple of things you got in trade from CA...

I am including the 1 modded sidecar. The others I'm not sure about. These might go to EBay. Or a package deal for all of these extra sidecars for $30.00 - $40.00. There is the MS Booster I had to remove battery holder bad corrosion. The Tecmar Jr. Captain too with Parellel plus RAM but no Power supply. Plus another 128k Sidecar. Also have spare system board which works fine. Maybe $20.00 for it.

Anonymous F. PM me with your best offer. I might take it. Shipping is just an estimate. But it is also coast to coast to you. ;)

Includes the original boxes too.:D

Last edited:
Back