• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Apple Power Macintosh G3 All-in-one FREE

Napa's close enough for a local pickup. I have four of these and would like to keep one. I live in San Mateo no so that's a little closer. Come on down some time and I'll drag one out of storage for you.

It probably won't be until next month for it's whenever my mom gets a union meeting or something down there (she has tons of SEIU meetings for she is the president of the local DLC).

G3 All in one

G3 All in one

Hi Paul,

They are big and heavy: 60lbs and 20" H x 16" W x 18" D.

I'm not sure how to ship these so they don't get smashed and broken. It might take expensive crating/boxing.

Timing isn't great for me right now (family/work). Happen to know anyone in the area that could take it off my hands and hold it for you?

david.
Hi Dave. I know they are monsters and it looks like it was not meant to happen. Thanks anyway, I hope I will find one somewhere closer. Thanks, Paul

Back