• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Orange Pet (3001)

With the price of Pet's recently I would certainly expect it to get a good end price. For the record, the auction says Model 3008. Very nice screen on it in that picture.

I believe 3001 is a common name for the whole 3000 series, i.e. some machines would say 3001 on the front and 3008, 3016, 3032 on the back while other machines would say 3008, 3016, 3032 on the front as well. I've seen both variations within the same lot of PET/CBM machines, including those who said 3032 on the front and 2001N on the back...

Hi Folks!

Yes sadly, I am having to let this one go. Since purchasing it, I've powered it up no more than half a dozen times. Its just not getting the attention it deserves. Also got too many other projects to finish and bills to pay :(
Just had a look at the back of the machine. Its is labelled up as a 2001-8N. I've owned a few 3000 & 4000 series machines over the years and I think all the ones that had a 9" display were labelled as 2001's on the rear label.

Back