• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

The Picard song!!!!

Only through the miracle of song could a cross dressing Luc Picard seem amusing...
Am I the only one that thinks Picard sounds like something you put on a sandwich? something between Pickle and Mustard. Gasp! A hybrid condiment! I should patent this and make millions!

This doesn't suprise me, just as when I wasn't suprised when I first heard of "Chutey" (Most Americans don't have that word in their vocabulary)

Ever go to weebls-stuff.com?

Yes Chutney! Sorry! :p

Wait, "I love pie"!? Weebl quote!!!!!!

"Is this the line to fight?" "Nah, this is the line for CHUTNEY!!!! "This is a song, it's a song about chu-tin-ey....."

(Everyone else, I don't really expect you to get that...)

Nyes, the Stereotypical Englishman is rather amusing. Toffee-Nosed accents are always a hit with me. So are people with butlers called Winston or Jeffery. I shall go to bed with the Picard and Chutney song going around around around around until I eventually fall asleep at 4am. Speaking of which, its 10:30 now so I must be off. BTW, Mango chutney is the exception to the disgusting chutney rule, You can have it with your popadoms, which I do most saturday nights (Takeaway! yay!) Its just the onion and sprout sort of root vegetable flavours that don't agree with me, i.e. most chuteny exept mango

Wait, I must get at least one more song stuck in your head!!!

"Everyone loves Magical Trevor, cause the tricks that he does are ever so clever, look at him now, dissapearing a cow, where's the cow, hidden right now...."

Yeah, chutney I get. What I don't get is like, steak & kidney pie. Why ruin a good steak by mixing it with kidney? I mean, (unlike many Americans), I can dig organ meat, but with steak? I eats chit'linz, menudo, etc, but steak is steak...

--T

LMAO

Spotted dick is just a syrup sponge with raisins in it. I personally love it, but my brothers don't like raisins so we don't have it much.

The british food that makes me queasy, even without tasting it, is spotted dick. Sounds like Herpes.

I imagine Spotted Dick tastes much better though.

Steak and Kidney pie? Blegh. Don't like the taste or the texture of kidney. Its like a meat flavoured mushroom. I like mushrooms, but the combination is gross.

Back