• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Warehouse Haul- Post your wishlists in this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also,

Any DOS servers.

Compaq ProLiant ML350 Server
Compaq ProLant ML370 Server
HP Netserver E40
IBM PC AT 5170
IBM PS/2 Model 95

Last edited:
I guess I'll chime in too.

I'm interested in old IBM DOS/PC games. Ideally 80s games on 5.25" floppies. It seems like there were some titles that were C64/IBM on flippy disks that may materialize here for example.

I'm interested in old IBM DOS/PC games. Ideally 80s games on 5.25" floppies. It seems like there were some titles that were C64/IBM on flippy disks that may materialize here for example.
Something like... Sierra/Walt Disney 'The Black Cauldron'? I just found that in my basement while looking for something else. It's the original disks and box. I've got others from that era as well. Some I have the originals and some are copies. Could you use copies or only originals?

Curta calculators
ENIAC (various) boards, thermionic valves
Colossus (Mark 1 or Mark 2)
Zuse Z1 ('10 or '89)

Willing to trade with Best Buy coupons as well.

Well we start next week going thru the warehouse.. So ill be printing this thread and keeping it with me as I go thru the stuff.. Once I find the stuff that people are looking for ill PM people accordingly

I'm interested in most anything Tandy - though mainly the IBM-compatible post-TRS80 models...1000, 2000, 3000, 4000, etc, etc. I believe the Tandy 2000 was labeled as a "TRS-80 Model 2000", that is a key exception...I do want one of those. I can provide an exact model wish list if you'd like, but it is a bit long, so I won't take up the space by posting it here...let me know if you find anything Tandy and want a list.

Do you have any vague idea even very roughly what's in this warehouse? Just wondering if any of us are anywhere close to wanting the sort of things you have...

Thanks!

Wesley

Interested in hardware, software, manuals (especially service manuals), books related to the TRS-80 Models I, III, 4, 4P, II, 12, 16, and the Tandy 6000, and their peripherals.

Is this still being parted out? If so, I'm generally interested in old terminals and pen plotters right now.

EDIT: also Apple IIgs things. :)

Last edited:
Anything Zenith (IBM-Compatible up to 386) portables/notebooks, or Apple items small enough that USPS shipping would not be prohibitive. If you strip out any of the Apple all-in-one systems in the background of the first picture, I could use a motherboard and backplane cover.

Hey Steve,

I'd love to have an Apple II system for my collection. Besides that I'm really just interested in a few specific Apple II peripheral cards

1. Mockingboard sound card or something similar
2. PC Transporter card and drives for the IIGS.
3. Ram, ram, and more ram. Anything over 4MB would be awesome!
4. Any random IIGS cards you don't want and nobody else needs.

An Apple III or III plus would be pretty darn cool too :)

Thanks again for doing this, you're the best!

Looking for a TEAC FD-55GFR 1.2Mb floppy drive. I'll buy the full PC if I need to. Other 1.2Mb drives might work as well.

Well, I’m only looking for a couple of things that would be worth the cost of shipping. Any Commodore 8" floppy drive, for example, would be super cool but probably beyond my ability to pay for. :¬) (To forestall the natural response to that, yes they did exist, but only for the PET/CBM line — and they probably weighed about as much as your car, but they’re so rare it’d be worth it anyway.)

Seriously, I'm looking for a power supply for a Mac PowerBook 180c. I also need some kind of disk drive or similar storage mechanism for a TRS-80 Color Computer 2 — I’d prefer to avoid cassette tape, but if that’s all that can be found… Anyway, if you find a spare ROM 3 motherboard for an Apple IIgs, I'm very interested there as well. (I suppose a ROM 1 would work too, but it wouldn't be worth the cost of shipping all that way.)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back